Tuesday, August 30, 2011

She-Thinks-I'm-An-Idiot!

Aden looked up from his spot on the floor where he was drawing.
"Oh... Your table?" He looked around to spot an empty table which his eyes automatically drawn to.. because that was where Nora usually sat.
"Yeah. Table would be good."
He took a deep breath. He was a little to flustered for this. Nora was just a girl... right?
He really needed to talk to Yuuto.
He gathered his things together and smiled his bright, beaming smile at Nora as she helped him pick up the miscellaneous papers and transfer them to her table.
When he sat down he started to sew then noticed the tea in front of him.
His eyes lit up.
"Thank you!" He said happily. "Just what I needed!"
He took a sip and sighed.
Instantly he began to feel better, nothing mattered as much as he thought it did.
He set his cup down and went back to sewing.
"so, Nora, what made you feel gracious enough to share your table with me?" He asked in a confident tone. A  tone that masked his true feeling of oh-my-goodness-I-am-talking-to-her-and-I-have-now-dropped-nearly-everything-I-own-in-front-of-her-and-she-thinks-I-am-an-idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment