Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Double Jepoardy

"Have I ever had any other times I was right?"
"Perhaps a few more..." Kagami gave him a knowing smile.
"Will you tell me any of them?"
"No, but if you guess correctly, I will let you know."
Yuuto frowned in thought.
"When I sat next to you on the train."
She kissed him quickly then sat back as if nothing had happened.
Yuuto grinned.
"When I found you in the rose garden and told you I loved you."
"Which time?"
Yuuto rolled his eyes, which time... women.
"The time when we decided it didn't matter what we were."
She kissed him again. "I can think of one more."
"Only one!"
Kagami nodded.
Yuuto put his chin on his fist.
"When I asked you to marry  me?"
Kagami threw her arms around him and kissed him, not long enough to make anyone squimish, but just long enough for everyone to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment