Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Corbin the Hamster

"Feline Royalty, huh?"
Aden pondered this while she went on.
"Yes, Cat is royalty. Do you have any pets?"
Aden finished sewing his bag and bit the string off.
"Nope. Just me and my trusty .... wait, pets? Yes actually. I  have a hamster."
Her mouth dropped open.
"A hamster?"
Aden nodded. Yeah, I know it doesn't really go with my persona, but I really like hamsters. His name is Corbin."
He looked down, a normal name... ah now she had to think he was lame.
He looked up quickly "But  I take him on walks and he does my work with me sometimes, he likes to hang out in my pocket and watch people with me. Sometimes I let him draw with ink. Want to see some of his drawings?!"
Aden always got excited when it came to Corbin's artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment