Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jealous? Me? No....

"If I ever act like that," Ranna said, "shoot me."

"It's not that bad," Nora countered with a lovesick smile. "It's kinda cute."

Ranna shot her a look. "Yeah. Maybe in an alternate universe. Here? It's just gross."

"You and Warren kiss," Nora pointed out. "Don't you?"

Ranna shifted uncomfortably. "Yes," she said a bit defensively.

Nora gasped. "You don't?"

"We did once!" Ranna retorted. "He just...he hasn't since...I don't know if it's me, or if it's him, or...I don't know."

"He hasn't kissed you? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Do I really look like the person to whine about all my relationship issues in public?"

"Well...no."

"Exactly."

"But you two are still together, right?"

"Well, yeah. We're just not...kissing."

"So you don't think Kagami and Yuuto are gross. You're just jealous."

"I am not jealous!" Ranna sputtered. Nora gave her a smug smirk.

"You are so jealous. It's alright. They forgive you."

Ranna sent her a fiery glare.

"Alright, leaving now. See you tomorrow. Girl's night and all. Buh-bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment