Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bring on the Ice Cream

She ran back right after work.

"You did? And?"

"And he's completely honest. A bit boring, actually. No gruesome secrets, not on top, at least. He's so...open. How do people live like that?"

"We may never know," Nora shrugged. All she knew that he wasn't making fun of her, or thinking she was a freak for liking what she liked. He got it. He got her.

"You're all giddy again. No, I'm not rescheduling this Girl Night. I have things to talk about, we're going to need kleenex's, and lots of ice cream. Watching Titanic. Both of us have to watch the end."

"You're going to make me cry with you? After how happy I feel right now?"

"Trust me, Nora. I need this, you need this, tomorrow you can start on your big bright future trying to woo this guy you've known for three days."

No comments:

Post a Comment