Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ninja Bet

"Did he send you to ask me?" she said suspiciously.

"Nope. Yuuto and I have a bet, you see. He thinks that you like him. You know, like like him. I think you just like him as a friend. Which one of us is right?"

"Um..." Nora said. "I don't really know." She wasn't good at thinking under pressure like this, not when it came to things that pertained to her personal life. "I haven't thought about it."

That answer seemed to surprise Kagami. "Oh. Well, okay. But don't tell Yuuto, okay? I don't want him thinking that he won and you were just too nice to tell me. He'll be insufferable." She smiled and went back to her table.

Nora sat down at her regular table. Did she like Aden? More than a friend? She just thought they were starting to be friends. Did he like her like that? She was so confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment